Sunday, November 24, 2013

Junque Gal at Sweet Salvage 'Tis The Season!

Well imagine my surprise and delight to be asked to be a part of Sweet Salvage 'Tis the Season!! I set up out side by the front window. I went with a white, black, silver & turquoise theme!
The round table with a Paris stencil sold as well as the almost pristine white metal kitchen cart!
I thought this sign would be cute for a Holiday decoration 25 days of Christmas!

I just love this aluminum coated table so much it almost didn't make it to the show, it would look fabulous in my living room but it is kinda fancy for me!
This cement Madonna would go any where inside or out!
This sparkly pine tree with vintage jewelry decorations went to a new home!
I took a vintage hand vase and painted the nails silver and added a burlap bow!


Kim was nice enough to add some of my junque inside when the rain started! How exciting!

I was inspired to make this galvanized container into a decorated tussy! It could hold mail, magazines, guest towels or whatever!
And I even added some glitter with this MERRY sign and the lamp shades for these gorgeous glass lamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment