Wednesday, June 17, 2015

junque gal at 3 Vintage Chicks

junque gal has moved into 3 Vintage Chicks! They are located  at 13012 N Cave Creek Road in Phoenix! They are open  Monday through Sunday 10 am to 5 pm! The girls there are sooooooo sweet and helpful and made me feel right at home! There is a theme every month and for June it is "Summer Lovin"! After I heard what the theme was it seemed like everything I found was turquoise and apple green! I have a spot by the front window it lets in so much light and gives me tons of design options! 

I have already sold 2 of these clock faces and getting more ready! 


This wooden shelf would be great to hold pool towels and toys! 


I just love these flowers in this blue box it has green paint underneath the blue I just distressed it so it was more visible! See what I mean I just kept finding blue & green! 



This bench was wood tone and had an ugly tweed fabric on the seat so I painted it white and did a dry brush of gray paint! I found this material at Joanne's I thought it was perfect to tie all the colors together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment